Come one, come all! Tell your stories and listen to ours! This lovely little hall needs you to love her, cherish her and participate in activities and functions to keep the wheels turning.
New to the area? The hall offers a friendly atmosphere so come & pop inside! Did you know about our monthly ’15 Minutes of Fame entertainment & food night?’ This fantastic community event is held on the first Friday of the month (not Jan). We host a mix of comedy, poetry, music of all genres (including Opera), dance and even choirs! Admission for the show $10 Adult/$5 school aged child. Meals from $10. We cater for V/Vegan/GF. We operate on NSW time for those travelling through. Enjoy a delicious meal from 7pm or just come for the show at 8pm. Licensed bar or BYO.
Who runs the hall? Why not join the management committee to find out? People with admin, catering, web, people or handyman skills and just general time to spare are always welcome to join the group of committed volunteers and keep the wheels of the hall well oiled & turning. Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month from 5.30pm in the hall. Membership is just $5 per person annually (hall committee discretion).
Hall Hire Rates:
- Casual usage $10 per hour up to 4 hours.
- Functions including concerts, groups, exhibitions and church wakes/blessings etc $150 with kitchen additional $50. Community groups by negotiation.
- Parties $150 with pre-paid bond $200 subject to Committee approval.
- Sorry NO 18, 21st or teenage birthdays (younger children by negotiation).
- Weddings, $300 plus $5 per head with $200 bond.
- Corporate usage $300 with $200 bond.
- Rates by negotiation for extended usage, subject to SSDM Hall committee approval.
If you wish to book the hall:
- Please read the Hall Hire Agreement
- Check the Booking Calendar for availability
- Complete the Application Form or contact the Booking Officer, Rhonda Regan-Knights to discuss your requirements, 02 6677 9027, hall email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require further information, please contact the hall committee:
- President, this position currently vacant
- David Sunter, Vice President, 0421 679 072, email email@example.com
- Peter Rowney, Secretary, 02 6677 9224, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Holmes, Treasurer, 02 6677 9047 or 0401 995 795, email email@example.com
- Rhonda Regan-Knights, Booking Officer, 02 6677 9027 or 0400 571 880, email firstname.lastname@example.org
15 Minutes of Fame variety show held first Friday of the month (not Jan)