The Stokers Siding & District Community Association is the representative body of the Stokers Siding & District community. The association was formed in May 2011 to act as the custodian of the Stokers Siding & District Community Strategic Plan published in December 2010.
The strategic plan identified a broad range of strategies for:
- fostering community cohesiveness,
- protecting the natural environment and becoming more ecologically sustainable,
- establishing appropriate infrastructure for current and future requirements,
- providing recreational facilities for the community, including youth and children, and
- protecting and celebrating local heritage.
Association committee meetings are held monthly on the 1st Wednesday of the month at 5.30pm in the Community Hall. All residents are welcome to attend. If you would you like to become a member of the Association, please read the Association’s Constitution and complete and return the Membership Application.
Read our Newsletter STOKERS SIDELINES Issue No 1
If you require further information, please contact the committee: